Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Starting New.

So i have stunk in the past at writing on this blog. I will do my best to become a better writer. Meaning that i will write more but i promise you will still be get my half-english script. There has been a long of things going on in my life. i try not to get to personal but i know that i need to put them somewhere. So my thinking is that this might be the place. Over the past year there has been a lot of things going on in my life. i will share them over time but i want to start out sharing something that started over 8 years ago. Coming up soon 8 years ago was one of the hardest days of my life. At this time i do not wish to share all the fact but i want people to know that i hurt just like others. I cry, and many times i cry myself to sleep. I wish that i understood Gods plan better, but am lucky to know that he does have a plan. I miss you. I want you to know that. I think about you and it drives me crazy. Apart of tell myself that it has been long enough and i should have moved on by this time. the girl inside tells me "what is wrong with you. Cant you see that you are holding yourself back." My heart is telling me to never to give up, you do not know how this is going to end, and that it is better to love then to never know love". Just give me an answer someone. Tell me how i should react. tell me that its ok to love and fell that cant eat, can't sleep, shoot for the start, out of the park, world series feeling, Tell me. Now that, that is over i promise to become more faithful to my readers out there. who ever you are. maybe you know me but then again maybe we don't but for some reason we are here. goodnight my friends. -dee

No comments: