Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12-21-11

So I have been thinking about what i would like to write. Is there really anything great that i put out into the world. Not that Im looking to change the world or something.... well maybe I am. There is a lot that i have to say but words have never been my strong point. in the Book of Mormon Nephi states that there only mistakes in the book are the ones that are of his own weakness. Yet in the end there was a perfect collection testifing of Jesus Christ. I feel that this is the same way my life. Heavenly Father understands and sees the glory that will come in the end but the mistakes that take place are because of my personal weaknesses. Its frustrating and even extremely hard to bear at times. for example why can't i move on from my mission. My mission means everything to me but why do i feel that for the rest of my life i will always wish for those day. I just go round and round...... oh i wish i could still be on my mission...I should go on another mission.....to why can't i be on my mission. I don't have the answers to everything, i know where to find them but what do you do when you find what your good at, love every moments and then 18 months leave a home that you can never return back to. Dear world thats my thoughts.

No comments: