Thursday, July 21, 2011

So it has been a long time my friend....

The other day i was think.... Man it has been a long time since i have wrote anything in my blog. I feel as though my blog is a place where everyone knows my name. i can share my feeling and say what i want and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. This excites me awww a place of my own.

So i have been home for over 7months now. it drives me crazy i can not believe how very fast this time has gone. Yet i feel that my life has not change or grown very much since I have been home. This is all about to change. Yesterday i had a Aha Moment. Im really not sure what it was but i knew that I have not been responsible about things going on in my life.
I hate my job and I Never go out and do thing and once i get home from work i just want to sleep and then again it starts all over. so i made a little list of ten things i believe will help me to have the best life ever. These things are not worldly (at least i dont think so) things are going to change and im going to change too. Raising my diet coke.... Heres to a new day!

No comments: